- Typ ofertyPraca stała
- Pensja: 17 000-30 000 PLN/m-c
- Firma: Avensure Ltd
- Kontakt: Adam
- Język obcy: angielski
- Doświadczenie: Powyżej 4 lat
We are looking for an experienced
FULL STACK DEVELOPER
Front-end: React (typescript, jest, react-query, react-hook-form, jest, cypress)
Back-end: PHP/Laravel/Lumen (PHPunit, docker, CI)
Location: Fully Remote
Avensure is the UK nationwide leader in the provision of professional Employment Law, Human Resources and Health & Safety Outsourced services. Our small inhouse software development team are constantly busy improving existing and developing new systems and applications used by our service team and 4000+ client base of SME’s. We are looking for new talent to help with the development of a new project (React + PHP) and maintaining an existing CRM (PHP).
We are a small team of full stack developers with over 15 years of experience in software development. This is a unique opportunity for an experienced full stack developer to work in a team that sets the bar very high!
We work hard, strive for perfection and do our best to provide the highest quality code. The workflow is based on tickets and pull requests. All changes are carefully reviewed before getting accepted and merged. You will likely need to provide tests with each pull request. Please do not apply for this role if you are not 100% confident in your ability.
If coding is your passion and you love your job, we want to speak with you. Having the skills below would be good to have, but not all of them are mandatory for the role.
- A few years of experience in PHP (Laravel/OOP/Unit tests)
- At least 3 years of experience with React
- Understanding of the ‘design patterns’
- Experience with MySQL and query optimisation
- Some basic Linux skills
- Experience building intuitive interfaces, especially using React
- work for well established business based in the UK
- very competitive salary based on b2b basis - initial 4 month contract
- fully remote working
- support of experts in software development
Don't miss out this opportunity!
"Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych dla potrzeb rekrutacji, zgodnie z ustaw z dnia 29.08.1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. U. 2002 r. nr 101, poz. 926, ze zm.)"